Londonderry welcomes your participation and comments on our social media and does not discriminate against any views. Nevertheless, Londonderry monitors user-generated content and reserves the right to remove content for any reason, without consent, including:
- Comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language.
- Comments that include personal attacks or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Comments that are off-topic, that promote services or products, or are spam.
- Comments that contain personal information, including home address, home or cell phone number, or personal e-mail address, in order to protect privacy.
- Comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
- Londonderry reserves the right to ban users who repeatedly violate the Londonderry social media guidelines. We do not verify the identity of commenters.
Effective July 2017